Terms & Conditions
Terms of Business
- By placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without specific notice.
- These terms and conditions supersede any previous agreements and conditions.
- When ordering please clearly outline your name, address and delivery address if different from your invoice address, contact name, number and email address where possible.
- When ordering please outline any special requests or instructions so that we can fulfill these before dispatch.
- Prices are true at time of publication; we reserve the right to amend prices without prior notice.
- From time to time we run special offers and discounts, these are valid for a limited time period or until relevant stocks have been exhausted.
- Payment becomes due at 30 days from invoice, we are able to accept payment via credit, debit card or cheques.
- We operate a strict credit control policy, please note on occasion where accounts have not been settled to the satisfaction of our financial controller we reserve the right to withhold any further orders.
- Quotations are valid for one month unless otherwise agreed
- Goods supplied by O’Connor Nurseries will remain their property until full payment has been received
- Please ensure any complaints or issues are raised as soon as possible after dispatch so we can resolve the issue in a timely manner to the satisfaction of all parties.
- We strive to deliver on time however on occasion and due to circumstances out of our control, deliveries may be delayed.